CIBC Credit Card Activation Steps
Here check out two methods for CIBC Credit Card Activation. You can use any one of them for your CIBC Credit Card Activation. The first method is an Online method where you have to open CIBC Bank official website and submit your details. Second Method is very easy and fast where you have to dial CIBC Customer Service phone number and give provide your CIBC Credit Card details. Below you can see both the methods steps in details.
CIBC(Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) Bank helps them clients, customer, and shareholders for their business.CIBC bank work based on Trust, Teamwork, and Accountability.CIBC bank is in the 5th largest bank in Canada.CIBC Bank headquarter at Commerce Court in Toronto, Ontario. On May 15, 1867, CIBC Established by William McMaster.
Method 1-CIBC Credit Card Activate using Online:-
1. In this method, if you are already a CIBC online banking user then follow below steps.
- Go to the Official page of CIBC Online Banking.
- Click on “Sign On” button and Register your self.
- Click on “Register” button and go to Register Page where you have to submit your CIBC Credit Card Data like CIBC Credit Card Number, Card Expiry Data and your Phone number. Now go to Next step.
- Next step is Identity Verification. Give your Personal details like Address, email id, Full Name. An auto-generated verification code will be sent to your email id. Enter this code for Final verification and go to CIBC Online Banking Password.
- Create your safe and easy to remember Password. Not down this password at your diary or safe file because you have to enter every time for login into this personal account.
- Now carefully read electronic generated Agreement and if you agree then click on “I Agree” button and finish the process.
- Now you have an online personal account of CIBC Bank.
- Go to “Card Activation” option in the main Menu.
- Enter your CIBC Credit Card number and 3-digit security number.
- Generated OTP(One Time Password) will be sent to your Registered Mobile number or Email Id.
- Enter OTP in screen and Submit it.
- You will be notified very soon when your CIBC Credit Card is activated.
2. If you’re already a CIBC Online Banking User then follow below Steps:-
- Just click on “Sing On” page.
- Enter your Card Number and Password and sign on.
- Go to Activate CIBC Credit Card options enter your CIBC Credit Card details and Submit it.
- Your CIBC Credit Card will be activated and you will get the notification.
If you don’t wanna use this Online method then follow this Second method using the Phone number.
Method 2-CIBC Credit Card Activate using Phone Number:-
- Dial CIBC Customer service number 1-800-465-4653.
- Select your language for communication.
- Give your CIBC Credit Card Details like CardHolder name, Credit Card Number, Birth Date, Expiry Date.
- Also Give your Personal Details like Full name, Address, email id etc.
- Wait for the next response from CIBC service. Your details will be verified and if it is correct then you will be notified that your CIBC Credit Card Activation is completed now you can use your CIBC Credit Card.
Hope this post helps you to Activate CIBC Credit Card.Using CIBC Online Banking or CIBC Customer Service phone number(1-800-465-4653).If you have any query please comment below.