- 1 My OTC Card Activation/OTC Network/My OTC Card
- 2 Activate OTC Card – Over The Counter Card Benefit @ www.myotccard.com
My OTC Card Activation/OTC Network/My OTC Card
My OTC Card | Have you ever listen to OTC Card? Do you want to know the OCT Card Activation Process?
Here, I will show you the steps by steps process to easily Activate OCT Card @ www.otcnetwork.com/member using the online website. Otherwise, contact 1-888-682-2400 OTC Customer Care Number for OTC Card Login.
Apart from this, you will find the term & cond. and OTC Card Benefits from this post. Users can apply for your Healthfirst OTC Card at any Rite Aid, Duane Reade, Walgreens, CVS, or Family Dollar location. In addition, you may continue to use OTC cards at many neighborhood pharmacies.
To get these OTC Card Benefits, I personally suggest you should log in to OTC Card with the help of the www.myotccard.com online site. In this post, you will see two techniques to activate OTC Card. Follow the steps shown below. It hardly takes a couple of minutes to finish the activation process.
Login Here [ Scotiabank Credit Card Activation ]
Activate OTC Card – Over The Counter Card Benefit @ www.myotccard.com
- OTC Card covers health products and medications, including antacids, first aid supplies, allergy and cold medications, vitamins, toothpaste, and toothbrushes, among many others.
- If you are an active member, on the first of every month, your OTC Card will automatically reload.
- You have the full month to use the benefit amount. At the end of the month, any remaining balance does not roll over to the following month.
OTC Card Activation Online – Terms & Conditions
- The users need to know 16 or 19 Digits Card Number.
- The users need to know the CVV Code.
- The users need to know the card expiry date.
- The users need to keep handy their personal documents.
- The users need the card details in order to activate the card.
- The users must need the OTC Card in order to activate OTC Card.
- Your Healthfirst Medicare Plan member ID card number.
- Provide your birthdate as a two-digit month, two-digit day, and four-digit year (for example, 06/22/1935).
OTC Card Activation Online
- First, users have to OTC Card Activation visit the official site_www.otcnetwork.com/member.
- Now, directly you move on the OTC Card Activation Page and select the language such as English or Spanish.
- After that, Enter your 16 or 19 Digits Card Number that located on your card and clicks on “Go”.
- Now, Enter your PIN Number and press on “Continue”.
- Then, OTP(one-time-password) send to your registered phone number.
- Now, Enter the OTP(one-time-password) After that, insert your CVV Code click on “Continue”.
- Very soon the bank will notify that OTC Card has been activated.
Note:- If the cardholder didn’t attempt to activate the OTC Card then immediately contact the customer care number- 800-533-6127.
If users face internet connection problems, server problems, etc. then you can activate your card through a call. detailed information is given below.
Login Here [ OCBC Credit Card Activation ]
Activate OTC Card Through Phone Number
- When the user wants to activate the OTC Card vie card activation number then you should dial OTC 1-888-682-2400. The services are available (24X7) Available.
- Provide your 16 Digits Card Number located on your card.
- Provide your Personal Details for example first name, last name your full address, and your birth date.
- After that, provide your CVV Code that placed on the back of your card.
- Provide the required Card Details.
- As soon as possible the bank will notify you that your OTC Card has been activated.
Login Here [ Maybank Credit Card Activation ]
How to use OTC Card?
To use your OTC Card, take your card and your covered OTC item(s) to the checkout at any participating store or pharmacy.
For OTC Card Balance
You can call 1-888-682-2400 and enter your OTC Medicare Card Number listed on the front of your card and your Plan Member ID located on the front of your EmblemHealth VIP Dual (HMO SNP) member ID card. You can also check your balance at www.otcmedicare.com.
About OTC | Over-the-counter
As a member of ArchCare Advantage HMO Special Needs Plan, you will get a pre-paid Over-the-Counter (OTC), Card. You can use this card to buy eligible over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related items. The OTC card benefit is $50 per month (up to $600 per year) in 2017.
OTC Card – What store accept OTC Card?
- Duane Reade
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
Other stores and pharmacies are also available in the network. If you are an ArchCare Advantage HMO Special Needs Plan member, call 1‑888‑682‑2400 to find a participating store.
How to get compensated?
- If you forget to bring your card with you to the store or pharmacy, you may also ask for a refund using a_Paper Claim Form.
- After you pay for the OTC item(s), simply mail your completed paper claim form to us with a copy of the receipt(s) for the covered item(s) you bought.
- They will refund you for the covered OTC item(s) and take off that amount from your current card balance.
- If you have any questions/droughts, call Customer Service number at 1-877-344-7364, 8 am to 8 pm, 24/7. Customer Service has free language translator services available for non-English speakers.
Login Here [ Chase Credit Card Login ]
OTC Customer Service Number
You must activate your Healthfirst OTC card before your first use. To activate it, you can call Card Services at 1-888-682-2400, 24/7, or visit www.otcnetwork.com/member.
To report a lost or stolen card, Member Services: 1‑800‑373‑3177 (TTY/TDD: 1‑800‑662‑1220), 24/7 from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
OTC Paper Claim Form
33 Irving Place, 11th Floor’
New York, NY 10003.
Attn: Member Services, OTC Card Claims.
- Make sure you never share your Username and ID Password with anyone.
- Don’t save your ID Password at any merchandise site.
- Never shares your OTC Card Details with anyone.
I hope that you will find the complete process of the OTC Card Activation/OTC Card Login Process using www.otcnetwork.com/member online website. You can also Activate OTC Card vie 1-888-682-2400 number. Enjoy the OTC Card benefits to easily finish the OTC Card Login Process.
In any case, if you face any difficulties during OTC Card Activation Process, you can dial the OTC Card customer care number or comment below. We surely reply to you as soon as possible. For you more information about credit card, debit card, master card smart card you have to visit our site_httpcardactivation.com.